Monday, April 30, 2012

wow..golly gee..excuse me..for puttin my 2 "nutshells" in..fate may be the hunter..who said that..definitley not me..can always google to find out...later...Problem at6 hand...my buddy keeps getting "dissed" by naMELESS AUTO CONNECTED "PERSONAGE"...MY TAKE...it's nice to be " independently wealthy & not provide "professional sewrvice, along w/courtesy.......no chevys/caddys in my crystal ball. too bad.. i like "fast" cars, & have a "ton" of hazel& other type nuts buried...must be worth a "vast" minor fortune????????????? que lastima...se la vie????????only mom spoke french...getting back top reality...boy oh boy did it pour...my outside buddies got soaked..i was dry as the sahara desert in summer..don't mean to rub it in..certainly are bebfits to being handicapped...so i fall a bunch of times when jumping, climbing....fat absorbs most shocks....oops..clock on wall...time for next snooze..later..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment