Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (Live) - OFFICIAL

TAINTED MUSIC)(A SACRILAGE OF " MEER , LESSER MUSICIANS:THIS PAGE/SONG "RESERVED":"STONES ONLY""LIVE&LEARN.:"IT'S JUST A SHOUT AWAY, A SHOUT AWAY, ITS JUST A SHOUT AWAY, RAPE MURDER, ITS JUST A SHOUT AWAY....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEE."A STORM IS THREATENING MY VERY LIFE TODAY; IF I DON'T GET TO SHELTER & SO ON.."WISH I CO-WROTE/PLAYED IN THAT BAND(1 TIME, 1 NITE, 1 CONCERT, ONCE IN MY LIFETIME,," ITS JUST A KISS AWAY, ITS A KISS AWAY, A kiss away,kiss away,,,,,,,,,,,,HEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Alan Watson 
If you are looking for true love, and the truth of life, Check out The Truthcontest website.
Christian Coetzee 
I'm here because of Californication!
John Bonham 
I'm here because I grew up with it :)
Félix Chevalier 
i here becaus it just happend that i tough abbout this song
prowe3 
people wanted to see pictures of the rollings stones but you cant always get what you want
Greg Annucci 
omg! this might just be the funniest comment i have ever seen! I can't stop laughing to myself. I think I just blew a 50 amp fuse. thank you for your comment. :)
Eduard Rivas 
House... :'(
Reyan Reyan 
Lol, spoilers!
Jeannie E. Hess 
My life story...
Spack 
but its a song
Ylva 0,0 
Like who in the world doesn't like the chorus?
phoebe969 
|-/
Fast and The Furious 
Worst wedding song Ever! HAHA
Jerry Garcia 
+Donald Duck 20051 eh? Tell me, what is the distant future like?
glyph68 
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
Mohamed Hocine Fadli 
i dedicate this song to french people who thought they were going to win against portugal...
Apple Bee 
They should play this in Toys R Us.
Edog gaming 
OMG!True!
Isabel Duran 
Love this song------------------HOT``!
Mike Brown 
Damn Skippy Isabel :)
Edog gaming 
Play this at gamestop
Lee Cutty 
LOL entitled gamers.
Cheef Cherokee 
Down voters dont hate songs ,they just hate life in general . Such a sad life they much live .
SilverBane 
Lol right ..how about just not listen
The Sceptic 
Untrue geezer. Much crap on YouTube.
Jack Fletcher 
Their Satanic Majesty Requests, despite the awful name has some fine tracks, give it a go
mike 
Lot of people bitching on here about the other bands, just shut the fuck up and listen to the music.
Zhaulonitine 
+Johnny Be good Mate, he didn't even anger you.
mike 
+Johnny Be good blow me
Deborrah Schutt 
I want to have played at my funeral please
ntinetaspi 
Nice! Bittersweet!
Violet Tippet 
It's a beautiful Life- Ace of Base
tee cee 
Pictures that don't accompany the music... so avant garde!
Greg Perez-Greene 
you cant always get what you want
Spack 
Californication
denziiey 
House :D
BurningStoners 
Proof that you're not a real rock fan
denziiey 
I'm not...i like it..but not a fan
jperschino 
",,,but if you try sometimes you get what you need" Thanks for Posting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment