Friday, June 10, 2016

Kansas Dust in the Wind live unplugged

YOUTUBE PLZ OUT BACK THIS "LIVE BBC CONCERT" BROADCAST. IT MAY BE HIS " BEST EVER LIVE SHOW". IT WAS HERE FOR A LONG TIME..I'VE VIEWED IT COUNTLESS TIMES. DAVID'S SOLO PERFORMANCE ON STEEL LAP & VOCALS + ROSEMARIE'S HIGH BACKING R PRICELESS & SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE TO FANS AGAIN...

Steve Eckstein 
"JACKSON BROWN & DAVID LINDLEY" :QUINTESSANCE: in ancient and medieval philosophy) the fifth essence or element, ether, supposed to be the constituent matter of the heavenly bodies, the others being air, fire, earth, and water
Steve Eckstein 
YOUTUBE PLZ OUT BACK THIS "LIVE BBC CONCERT" BROADCAST. IT MAY BE HIS " BEST EVER LIVE SHOW". IT WAS HERE FOR A LONG TIME..I'VE VIEWED IT COUNTLESS TIMES. DAVID'S SOLO PERFORMANCE ON STEEL LAP & VOCALS + ROSEMARIE'S HIGH BACKING R PRICELESS & SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE TO FANS AGAIN.............
Steve Eckstein 
AY R&ROLL 2006 AWARDS: QUESTION: WHERE'S DAVID LINDLEY & ROSEMARIE BUTLER(LAP STEEL GUITAR VIRTUOSO & SOARING FEMALE VOICE)I TOO AM :"RUNNING ON EMPTY, RUNNIN' BLIND, RUNNIN' INTO THE SUN, DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M HOPIN' TO FIND(IN 69 " WE WERE BOTH 21;; BEST TIME OF MY LIFE..SAVED MY OWN LIFE W/PARENTS HELP; I SURELY WOULD HAVE DIED OVER THERE,, U KNOW WHERE,))
DAVID Clement 
Last count there was 163 people really bad taste in music. This song is a classic mood setter..
Larry Cox 
195
Richard Butler 
Now there's an even 200 . WOW !
noseworthyp 
We got disco, 8 tracks, and cassettes and stereo!!
MeL W 
+Pat Spray (Native Life) People you've got the power over what we do You can sit there and wait Or you can pull us through...
Seth Hackney 
B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUTIFUUUUUUUUUUULLL
David Brent 
+Seth Hackney Copy that.
Jordan White 
For a live performance it doesn't get any better
Sailor Dave 
Such a shame today's corporate radio stations don't play the full length version anymore. Where are the rebel stations and DJs who say playlist and time limit be damned.
Mike Lee 
+Bubba2112 Are you out of your Fucking mind?
Little Beartoe 
"Before you come for my piano"...
Paul Justice 
I've been a roadie for a few bands and for many years and this is the only song that makes people appreciate the unsung hero's behind the scene.... and i have always wanted to tell this band THANK YOU for such a awesome song
Skyking5896 
Thanks for what you do (did) to make music happen; the largely unsung heroes!
lulabell 79 
This song is ingrained in my head from my childhood. My parents had many great albums that I still love to this day, Jackson Browne, The Best of Bread, Dr. Hook, Elton John, Boston, Chicago, The Eagles, and so on and so forth. Good memories!
Team Hansen Honda 
Whats wrong with people giving thumbs down...what is wrong with them
BioniclesaurKing4t2 
There aren't many instances where I can definitively say this, but: this is one song. It doesn't matter if the second half was a cover version and they were released separately, this thing is one song and that's the only way it should be played.
Gnat Bermbaum 
One hell of an underrated singer songwriter
janette osbrink 
+Jackson Browne is not a underappreciated artist by any means!!! I spent my teen years with his music and still love it now in my 60's
Kathleen Fryer 
+janette osbrink guess what? me too...awesome artist
James Miles 
My bad ass taste in music brought me here.
Mary Niski 
my favorite! 100.3 The Sound plays album sides and the long version of songs like this.
James Sheehan 
Can this song last just a little bit longer?
Feleena Stonelake 
💕Jackson Browne
monterrius wood 
yes those was the good. old days l still like old songs
.

No comments:

Post a Comment